This award recognizes individuals or teams working in the industries served by chemical engineers, for innovation that has resulted in the successful commercial development of new products and/or new processes for making useful products. Eligible nominees should be from industry or from a government laboratory or another nonacademic laboratory.
Examples of the types of contributions to be recognized include:
- Bringing a new product to the marketplace
- Developing a new manufacturing process
- Discovering or creating a unique material
- Transferring a research or technology development to practice
- Improving the performance of an existing product or process
- Reducing a company’s environmental impact
- Pioneering a new industrial concept
- Creating a new simulation or design tools
Nominations: General award provisions, a description of the nomination packet, and a link to the nomination platform can be found at https://www.aiche.org/community/awards/awards-provisions-eligibility.
|Deadline||February 15, 2021|
|Presentation||Presented at the Honors Ceremony of the AIChE Annual Meeting.|
|Nomination Instructions|| |
Selection of the winner of the award will be based on three key criteria: