The purpose of this award is to recognize an individual's Excellence in Integrated QbD Practice.
- The awardee will be selected from presentations made at the 2020 AIChE Annual Meeting.
- The awardee’s work should demonstrate advancement of QbD practices in an integrated way with two or more of the following attributes:
- Work that draws R&D and manufacturing into closer alignment and execution
- Integration across different value streams (e.g., drug substance, drug product, and primary packaging)
- The use of models across more than one value stream
- Integrated use of the ICH “quality quartet:” Q8, Q9, Q10, and Q11.
- Awardees may be working in Industry, Academia, Regulatory or other relevant working environments.
- Awardees may be from any nation, working at any location worldwide.
- There are no age or experience limits for awardees.
- All awardees must be AIChE members. Preference is given to work that features Chemical Engineering.
Awardees will receive a commemorative plaque and $1,500.
|Deadline||May 31, 2022|
|Administrators||Pharmaceutical Discovery, Development and Manufacturing Forum (PD2M)|
|Presentation||Award presentations will occur at a special reception ceremony during the AIChE Annual Meeting. In 2022, the annual meeting will be held November 13 – November 18, 2022 in Phoenix, AZ.|
|Nomination Instructions|| |
To nominate a candidate, please click the online nomination form link and follow the instructions on the page.
|Sponsors||Merck & Company, Inc.|