Looking to recruit chemical engineers or related professionals? AIChE recruitment products (digital job board, print ads, onsite recruitment fairs, and virtual career fairs) attract the eyes of job-seeking engineers working in bioengineering, chemical engineering, energy, process engineering, process safety, and other fields. Partner with AIChE for your next recruitment effort.
AIChE Digital Job Board
- Choose from a variety of packages to suit any budget.
- Jobs posted for 45 days and emailed to more than 31k engineers.
- Jobs shown on job board as well as in a feed on AIChE and its related sites.
- Attract the best and the brightest – highly motivated members and customers of AIChE.
CEP Recruitment Advertising
- Reach more than AIChE members reading the monthly Chemical Engineering Progress magazine.
- Choose from a variety of display ad sizes and pick issues based on editorial features.
- Buy a combination package of print display advertising and digital job board ad.
Onsite Recruitment Fairs
On-site Recruitment -- AIChE Annual Student Conference
- Meet top undergraduates and graduates from leading chemical engineering university programs at one of the most widely-attended gatherings of chemical engineers in the world.
- Connect with more than 1600 students actively looking for jobs in the industry or to continue their educational pursuits.
- Participating companies have included Chevron, Evonik, Honeywell, and universities around the world.
On-site Recruitment -- AIChE Southwest Process Technology Conference (SPTC)
- AIChE local Houston section Annual Meeting.
- Meeting size (~400-500 attendees) provides ample opportunity for intimate conversations and networking.
- Attendees have a wide range of experience - the majority (80-90%) have extensive industry experience and the rest are high performing undergraduate students.
On-site Recruitment - Exhibits At Various AIChE Conferences
- AIChE hosts a wide range of conferences focused on a variety of industries and research areas. These conferences attract senior leaders, young rising stars, and the next generation of the field. Find your ideal candidate at an AIChE conference today!
- Most of the conferences do NOT have a specific recruitment fair; however, with a little effort and a creative approach, recruiters have had great success at these meetings.
Virtual Career Fairs
When you recruit at AIChE’s Virtual Career Fair, you reach a targeted, qualified audience of chemical engineers from a wide range of industries. From core process industries to the frontiers of biological engineering and materials, you’ll find candidates with the work and academic experience you need.
- Fully branded and customized virtual booths, including the ability to display open positions, videos, benefits information and more
- An account for up to 2 recruiters, with an option for more
- Promotion of the Company through email blasts
- Dedicated, personalized account support
- Live text chats with jobseekers
- Participating companies have included Bristol-Myers Squibb, CP Kelco, GlaxoSmithKline, Honeywell, L’Oreal, Occidental, Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration, Research Square, Saudi Aramco, SI Group, and Swenson Technology.