As the field of biology explodes, so have the software tools dedicated to it. Here are some.
- ExP€Rt -- A Tool for Automated qPCR Data Analysis -- Automatically normalize and graph your qPCR data.
- VectorNTI -- A bioinformatics software package. Offered free for students.
- Bioperl -- A collection of Perl modules that facilitate the development of Perl scripts for bioinformatics applications
- R-project -- R is a free software environment for statistical computing and graphics.
- MATLAB -- Bioinformatics Toolbox software provides access to genomic and proteomic data formats, analysis techniques, and specialized visualizations for genomic and proteomic sequence and microarray analysis
- RNAFold -- The RNAfold web server will predict secondary structures of single stranded RNA or DNA sequences