- Erick Althoff, Arzeda Corp
- Jennifer Cochran, Stanford University
- Ravi Radhakrishnan, University of Pennsylvania: Model-Based Design and Optimization of Functionalized Nanocarriers for Vascular Targeted Drug Delivery
- Charlie Boone, University of Toronto- The Genetic Landscape of a Cell
- Jim Swartz, Stanford University- Biomolecular Engineering Toward Novel, Potent, and Broadly Protective VLP-Based Influenza Vaccines
- Charles Gersbach, Duke University: Engineering Synthetic DNA-Binding Proteins for Targeted Gene Regulation and Genome Editing
- Marlene Belfort, University at Albany: Inteins as tools and targets
Ravi's research interests lie at the interface of chemical physics and molecular biology. His lab's goal is to provide atomic and molecular level characterization of complex biomolecular systems and formulate quantitatively accurate microscopic models for predicting the interactions of various therapeutic agents with innate biochemical signaling mechanisms. To do so, they employ several computational algorithms ranging from techniques to treat electronic structure, molecular dynamics, Monte Carlo simulations, stochastic kinetic equations, and complex systems analyses in conjunction with...