Opportunities and Challenges of Waste-To-Energy
- Type: Archived Webinar
Wider adoption of waste-to-energy technology promises to bring changes to industries beyond energy generation and waste management. This comprehensive overview of Waste-To-Energy covers key insights first shared at the Waste-to-Energy Exchange, held in November, 2011. Topics addressed include:
- Solid waste as a source of energy
- Why Waste-to-Energy (WTE) technology promises to eliminate the current value proposition of landfills
- How WTE enables the use of certain non-recyclable packaging materials for product applications, where environmental gains may be greater than those achieved with recyclable materials
- Current state-of-the-art of WTE technologies
- How to broaden WTE availability across the national municipality infrastructure
Do you already own this?
Log In for instructions on accessing this content.
|AIChE Member Credits||2|
|AIChE Undergraduate Student Members||$29.00|
|AIChE Graduate Student Members||$29.00|