Spreadsheet Programming for Chemical Engineers - Excel's VBA
- Course ID:
- Type: eLearning (online) Course
- Skill Level:
If you know your way around Microsoft Excel and you’re ready to learn Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) Programming this course is for you. In this online course, chemical engineer and VBA expert David Clough will introduce the built-in programming capabilities of Microsoft Excel, and its companion VBA programming language. Learn how to take your spreadsheet problem-solving skills to the next level.
Topics will include:
- How to work back and forth between Excel and VBA
- Recording and editing macros
- Debugging VBA code
- Developing Excel add-ins
- VBA programming fundamentals and techniques
- Excel user interfaces: message and input boxes and user forms
Do you already own this content?
If you are already enrolled in this course, click here to access it in the learn center.
|AIChE Grad Student Members||$297.50|
|AIChE Undergrad Student Members||$297.50|
Training 10 or More?
In-company training and volume pricing are available. Learn more.