Chemical Engineering Progress (CEP) now has a mobile app available for download on the Apple and Android platforms. You can now have CEP at your fingertips — from the latest R&D news and new equipment to feature articles and special sections.
Each issue of CEP is packed with practical information for chemical engineers:
- Learn best practices related to safety, fluids and solids handling, reactions and separations, instrumentation and automation, environmental management, and much more.
- Find out about emerging technologies, and gain insights into critical issues important to society.
- Browse editorials and columns such as Career Corner, Young Professionals Point of View, Spotlight on Safety, and Patent Update.
- Read in-depth “how-to” articles and special sections on biological engineering and energy.
- Access the results of AIChE’s latest biennial salary survey.
Read all issues on mobile phones and tablets, beginning with the January 2017 issue — whenever you want and wherever you go.