Tuesday, April 3 - EDT
Highlights from this year's Symposium include keynoter Dr. Bill Flanagan from GE Global Research on eco-assessment and the supply chain, which was followed by a panel discussion featuring candid insights from Ahold, Kroger and Johnson & Johnson on the topic of leadership and sustainability.
Session Speakers include:
- Lise Laurin, Director, EarthShift
- Laura Flanigan, Consultant, PE International, Inc.
- Nate Shepley-Streed, Sustainability Manager, Corp. Brands & Manufacturing, The Kroger Co.
- Harriet Hentges, VP Corp. Responsibility & Sustainability , Ahold (Ahold N.V)
- Renato Wakimoto, Regional Director Packaging, Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies in NA
- Beth Beloff, Principal, Bridges to Sustainability
- Jeff Meyers, Sustainable Packaging Program Manager, Coca-Cola Refreshments
- Ryan L’Abbe, Vice President/General Manager, Ice River Springs - Blue Mountain Plastics Division
- Joan Pierce, Exec. Director, AMERIPEN; formerly VP Packaging Sustainability, Colgate- Palmolive
- Lisa Grice, CIH, NA Sustainability Practice Director, ENVIRON
- Tony Kingsbury, Executive in Residence, Univ. of California at Berkeley
- Jeanne von Zastrow, Senior Dir. of Sustainability and Industry Relations Food Marketing Institute (FMI)
- Robert Combs, Project Leader – Packaging Production Services, Burt’s Bees Inc.
- Bob Branham, Director of Customer Sustainability, General Mills
- Tom Mitchell, Senior Dir., Strategic Development & Operations, Save Food, Messe Dusseldorf
- Meghan Stasz, Director, Sustainability, Grocery Manufacturers Assoc. (GMA)
- Darlene Schuster, Executive Director, Institute for Sustainability/AIChE
- Sandra Keil, VP Government Relations/Industry Affairs, Earth911
- Greg Wilkinson, President, Third Oak Associates
- Marco Castaldi, Asst. Prof., Earth & Environmental Engineering, Columbia Univ.
- Annie White, Director, Coalition for Resource Recovery/Global Green (CORR)
- Liz Shoch, Project Mgr., Sustainable Packaging Coalition/GreenBlue Institute
- Rachel Kagan, Senior Director, Environment & Sustainability Policy, Food & Consumer Products of Canada (FCPC)