Saturday, October 28 - CDT CDT
AIChE builds a technical program aimed to demonstrate the scope of chemical engineering. Programming ranges from graduate school preparation and potential career paths to outreach and societal impact.
The 2017 Annual AIChE Student Conference will feature an Executive Panel that will give students the opportunity to learn about the experiences and obstacles of successful Chemical Engineers in a variety of career paths.
- Michelle Bryner, Lead Engineer, Facilitation Process Manager, AIChE
- Nance Dicciani, Former President & CEO of Honeywell Specialty Materials
- Lance Collins, Joseph Silbert Dean of Engineering, Cornell University
- Cordell Hardy, Technical Director, 3M Commercial Solutions Division
- Gregory Yeo, Chief Engineer, ExxonMobil