Exhibit Hours & Location
|Location: Orlando World Center Marriott, Cypress Ballroom 1/2|
|Sunday, April 22nd||6:00 PM -7:30 PM|
|Monday, April 23rd||9:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday, April 24th||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday, April 25th||9:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
- SHECO - SHECO and Worldwide supply Shell & Tube and Air Cooled heat exchangers to industries like chemical processing, refining, oil & gas, pulp & paper, agrichem and many more. SHECO is First Choice - engineering trust, manufacturing certainty™. Worldwide offers Rapid Response - the speed you need, the price you demand™.
GexCon - Gexcon US is a leading company in the field of safety and risk management, advanced dispersion, explosion and fire modeling. Our experience arises from detailed knowledge of explosion phenomena built up throughout years of extensive research projects, carrying out safety assessments, performing accident investigations, R&D studies and physical testing.
eVision Industry Software - eVision Industry Software is the leader in digital Permit to Work solutions and operational safety software. Innovative solutions that improve the way companies like Shell, BP, Total, and many others operate. We provide high-quality delivery and support, on location. For more information, please visit www.evision-software.com
Rebellion Photonics - Rebellion Photonics offers the world's only hyperspectral Gas Cloud Imaging System – providing 24/7 automated monitoring for the detection, identification and quantification of volatile gas and liquid leaks, coupled with the generation of real-time videos and alarms. The unique GCI System is a game-changer in preventing process disruption, safety and ignition hazards, loss of profit, and potential environmental disasters as we monitor at all points within the petrochemical industry.
Stop by the exhibit hall during Monday AM and PM coffee breaks to hear about new technologies, products and services from the following companies.
|Monday AM Coffee Break||Monday PM Coffee Break||Tuesday Happy Hour|
|Stage 1||VisiumKMS||Endeavor Robotics Demo|
*Indicated an Industry 4.0 Exhibitor
- ABS Group
- AcuTech Consulting Group
- AFGlobal Corporation
- Alliant Insurance Services
- AON Affinity
- CGE Risk Management
- Clean Energy Smart Manufacturing Innovation Institute
- Cognascents Consulting Group, Inc.
- Decision Point Associates Inc.
- DEKRA Process Safety
- DNV GL
- Endeavor Robotics*
- EN Engineering, LLC
- Environmental Resources Management (ERM)
- Environmental Standards
- Exponent, Inc.
- eVision Industry Software
- Farris Engineering Services a Business of Curtiss-Wright
- FM Global
- Gateway Consulting Group
- GTC Technology
- HEL Inc.
- HIMA Americas
- Honeywell, Ltd.
- Hunter Buildings
- Instituition of Chemical Engineers
- JCL Risk Services
- Lloyd’s Register
- Mangan Software Solutions
- Mary Kay O'Connor Process Safety Center
- Micropack Detection (Americas)
- Midland Engineering Limited
- MineARC Systems
- Mistras Group
- Molecular Knowledge Systems
- Operational Sustainability
- Process & Safety Solutions LLC
- Process Improvement Institute (PII)
- Process Industry Practices
- Process Integration Limited
- Process Systems Enterprise
- Provenance Consulting
- Quest Consultants Inc.
- Rebellion Photonics
- REXA Electraulic Actuation
- Risk Management Professionals
- Schneider Electric Software LLC
- SHECO - Southern Heat Exchanger
- Smart-Hose Technology
- SIS SILverstone LLC
- SIS-TECH Solutions
- Smith & Burgess
- Specialized Professional Services
- Spirax Sarco
- Technip FMC
- Thermal Hazard Technology
- Trinity Consultants
- TUV Rheinland Risktec
- VEGA Americas
- Visium KMS
- Wieland Thermal Solutions
- Updated Apr 11th