Smart Manufacturing enables all information about the production/manufacturing process to be available when it is needed, where it is needed, and in the form it is needed across the entire manufacturing value-chain to power smart decisions. Learn about future of production and manufacturing from Smart Manufacturing experts. Hear firsthand experiences about setting strategies, supporting technologies, and lessons from implementation.
- Paul Evans, PE, Director of Manufacturing Technologies, Southwest Research Institute
- Jimell Erwin, PhD, Director of Chemical Engineering Department, Southwest Research Institute
- Dean Schneider, PhD, PE, TEES Center Fellow, Director of Operations, Gulf Coast Regional Manufacturing Center Clean Energy Smart Manufacturing Innovation Institute, Texas A&M Energy Institute, Texas A&M Engineering Experiment Station
- Lloyd Colegrove, PhD, Data Services Director, Fundamental Problem Solving Director, Analytical Technology Center, Dow Chemical
- Ray Collette, PhD, Chief Executive Officer of the Clean Energy Smart Manufacturing Innovation Institute
- Pete Sharpe, Director, Industry Solutions Application Development, Emerson Process Management