Sunday, November 13 - PST
The Meet the Faculty Candidate poster session is an annual poster session that provides a great opportunity for faculty, recruiters, and Department Chairs to speak directly with current graduate students and postdoctoral researchers who are seeking faculty positions. This year we are very excited to announce that it will be our biggest poster session ever, with 280 candidates and counting!
Session Chair & Co-Chair:
- Roman Voronov, Chemical Biological and Pharmaceutical Engineering, New Jersey Institute of Technology NJIT
- Sundararajan V. Madihally, School of Chemical Engineering, Oklahoma State University
Are you participating in the Meet the Faculty Candidate poster session? The chairs have created a site to help you get the most out of the session, your time at the Annual Meeting, and applying to positions.
To see the participants list, please click the Read More link below. A downloadable program and candidate list is available below.*
We have been introducing changes to the session, which resulted in 280+ participants this year (up from 258 in 2015 and 192 in 2014). This year, we have some new features you should be aware of:
- In order to make the abstracts more uniform, we have asked the candidates to break them up into two sections:
- Research Interests
- Teaching Interests
- Like last year, the candidates are now allowed to upload their CVs/Packets in place of the “Extended Abstracts." These will be available through the session chairs. To get a copy of the spreadsheet of CVs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or the session chairs.
- In order to increase the session’s efficiency, the candidates will be clustered by their research theme as it corresponds to AIChE Divisions/Forums. To view a downloadable list of candidates*, please select a theme below:
- Catalysis & Reaction Engineering
- Computational Molecular Science & Engineering
- Computing & Systems Technology
- Engineering Sciences & Fundamentals
- Environmental Topics
- Food, Pharmaceutical & Bioengineering
- General Chemical Engineering Topics
- Materials Engineering & Sciences
- Nanoscale Science & Engineering
- Sustainable Engineering
- Transport & Energy Processes
* Lists as of November 10, 2016.
View the poster session layout to determine where each section will be placed.