2016 Annual Meeting Exhibitor List
2016 AIChE Annual Meeting Exhibit ...
Location: Ballroom Level, Hilton San Francisco Union Square
|Monday, November 14||8:00am - 6:00pm|
|Tuesday, November 15||8:00am - 6:00pm|
|Wednesday, November 16||8:00am - 1:00pm|
- Avantium: Avantium is a leading chemical technology company. In 2000, Avantium was founded with the singular purpose of using advanced catalysis to transform the world of R&D. We define ourselves as a ‘creative accelerator’; a company specialized in groundbreaking innovations and technologies for catalytic R&D services and systems.
- Freeman Technology: Freeman Technology provides world-leading solutions for the measurement of powder flow properties. Our unique and innovative instrumentation, supported by expert teams, help optimise process performance, increase productivity and improve quality.
- Frontier Lab: Designs bench-top instruments including Pyrolyzers for characterization of polymeric and biomass materials, plus Single and Tandem micro-Reactors for catalyst screening and biomass research. A full suite of accessories and software enable scientists and engineers to perform cutting-edge research with Frontier Lab products used with GC/MS from multiple vendors.
- Lightbeam.AI: Lightbeam is an automated data scientist – we let process engineers ask questions about their data in English. At Lightbeam, we believe that getting a product to market or fixing expensive production problems should not be bottlenecked on the difficulty of data analysis and integration.
- Rubotherm GmbH: Rubotherm develops and produces analytical instruments and laboratory plants for chemical & process engineering, chemistry, physics, material sciences and related research fields. Main emphasis is placed on gravimetric measuring methods – for instance thermogravimetry - for recording mass changes under controlled environments by our unique Magnetic Suspension Balance.
- VisiMix: VisiMix has developed a unique simulation tool for chemical and process engineers to facilitate a better understanding of and improve mixing processes in a quick and user friendly way. The VisiMix products have been used for years by - Dow Chemical, Pfizer, BASF, 3M, Honeywell, Dr. Reddy’s and many others.
- A2 Photonic Sensors
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- AON Affinity
- BaySpec Inc.
- Biolin Scientific
- Bio-Logic USA
- CACHE Corporation
- Cambridge University Press
- De Gruyter
- Equilibar, LLC
- Flottweg Separation Technology
- Freeman Technology Inc.
- Frontier Lab
- Hays Affinity
- Hiden Isochema
- Idaho National Lab
- IKA Works
- Imperial College London
- JSOL Corporation
- Korea Institute of Science and Technology
- Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Mettler Toledo
- Middle East Energy Events
- National Technical University of Athens
- North Carolina State University
- Parr Instrument Company
- PIP - Process Industry Practices
- Process Systems Enterprise
- ProSim, Inc.
- Royal Society of Chemistry
- Rubotherm GmbH
- ShARP Engineering, Ghent University
- Software for Chemistry & Materials
- Southern University of Science and Technology
- Surface Measurements Systems
- Tech 4 Imaging
- Teledyne Isco
- The Open Group
- Tridiagonal Solutions