New to the AIChE Annual Meeting are the Rapid Fire oral presentations where presenters get 5 minutes to present a summary of their research. Accompanying posters will permit attendees to delve further into topics of interest.
This new format is expected to offer greater exposure to presenters, as well as give attendees a snapshot into the wide variety of research being conducted in the chemical engineering arena.
The topics covered in Monday night's rapid fire presentations will include:
- Applied Mathematics and Numerical Analysis
- Computational Molecular Science and Engineering
- Environmental Topics
- Information Management and Intelligent Systems
- Interfacial Phenomena
- Process Development
- Systems and Process Operations
- Systems and Process Design
- Systems and Process Control
- Thermodynamics and Transportation Properties
View the schedule for Monday night's rapid fire presentations