2014 Annual Meeting Digital Program
Digital Program Book
This year a digital version of the printed program for the 2014 Annual Meeting can be accessed from almost any laptop computer, tablet or mobile device. (Blackberry users: the digital program is not available on the BlackBerry platform.)
You can access the contents of the printed program book right from your device. Program Grids arranged in chronological, subject area and Topical Conference order are available. Hotel floor plans, onsite information and special events information are also included.
For paper, session and presenter information visit https://aiche.confex.com/aiche/2014/webprogram/start.html. Digital publishing technology allows you to apply today’s interactive tools to a familiar, book-like format.
Get the Most Out of the Digital Program
Use the tool bar to access full functionality. Use these icons to:
- Bulleted list—shows the entire contents of the online program and allows you to navigate directly to any page in the program
- Down arrow—download the program to your desktop
- PDF—download a pdf of the program
- Question Mark—general instructions on tools, navigation and keyboard shortcuts including FAQs
- Toolbox—access more tools including visual settings, flags and notes, and the ability to share the entire program or individual pages by email or on 7 social networks including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest and more.
- Diagonal Arrows—expands the program to full screen mode
Note: The online program is a digital version of the printed program produced using digital publishing software. All information is accurate as of November 14, 2014.
For complete details on the program visit the Technical Program