December Meeting - Vienna Coffee Roastery Tour
Date: Thursday, December 12, 2019
Location: Vienna Coffee Company, 212 College Street, Maryville, Tennessee 37804
5:00 pm Executive Committee Meeting (All members welcome)
5:30 pm Social/Networking
6:00 pm Dinner - $20 or $22.85 for attendees and free for students (Pay by cash or check onsite, or in advance using Eventbrite).
There is no charge for the program or PDH Certificate
7:00 pm Program – Vienna Coffee Company Roastery Tour – John N. Clark, Roastmaster
Vienna Coffee Company Maryville Roastery Tour
Now you can enjoy the highest quality, freshly roasted specialty coffees shipped directly to your home or office! Vienna Coffee Company is a Craft Roaster and Member of the Roaster's Guild of the Specialty Coffee Association of America (SCAA).
Our Mission: To provide craft coffee that enriches the lives of customers and producers alike by providing an experience grounded in excellence and hospitality.
Our Vision: To be a market leader in craft coffee throughout the southeast by providing an excellent coffee experience built on:
- Responsible sourcing from seed to cup
- Creative commitment to home-made food offerings from farm to café
- Personal hospitality in a welcoming, clean, comfortable environment
- Comprehensive education and training for employees, wholesale clients, and customers
- Enthusiastic embrace of innovations in technique, process, and products
- Intentional creation of spaces designed to foster connection within neighborhoods where we locate
- Committed community involvement that embraces/celebrates the distinctiveness of the locales where we operate
- Sustainable practices in our economic, environmental, and relational interactions.
Please make your reservations by noon Monday December 9.
Register through Eventbrite
or contact Paul Taylor, firstname.lastname@example.org, (865) 574-1965
or Karin Grindall, email@example.com, (865) 974-5356
(if you are responding by email, please indicate whether you will be having dinner and if you are a student)
Student attendance is encouraged and is FREE.
The Section will subsidize up to 15 students, including graduate students.