Dr. Robert L. Zeller III, P.E., is the Vice President of Technology for Oxy Low Carbon Ventures (OLCV), a subsidiary of Occidental Petroleum Corporation. OLCV is developing and commercializing new products and technologies using captured carbon dioxide to:
• Leverage and grow Occidental’s CO2-Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) infrastructure and expertise for economic and social benefit
• Partner with existing CO2 emitting industrial sources to economically capture CO2 with commercially available technology for Occidental’s EOR use
• Lead and support the development of innovative new carbon capture technologies to drive cost efficiency
• Develop and commercialize synergistic new products and technologies using captured CO2
• Economically lower Occidental’s carbon footprint from its operations by utilizing renewable power sources
Rob has over 30 years of Manufacturing, R&D, and Engineering experience. He completed his B.S. and M.S. degrees at the University of Akron and earned his Ph.D. from Case Western Reserve University, all in Chemical Engineering.