HR, North America Diversity & Inclusion Lead
The Dow Chemical Company
- Greg works at Dow’s corporate headquarters in Midland, MI and has been in his current role since April 2015.
- Greg started his career in Public Affairs as a PA Specialist for Dow’s Feedstocks and Energy Division
- Greg later served as the Public Affairs Manager for six Dow sites in Louisiana.
- He co-founded Dow’s Project SEARCH program which provides meaningful employment skills for transitioning students with developmental disabilities.
- Greg represents Dow on the Corporate Advisory Board for USBLN.
- Greg currently serves on the Board of Directors for the Disability Network of Mid-Michigan (Board President), the National Technical Institute for the Deaf (NTID’s) National Visiting Committee (NVC) and is Vice-President of the NTID Alumni Association Board of Directors.
- Greg is serving three appointments by Governor Snyder to Michigan’s ‘Barrier Free Design’ Board, Michigan’s Construction Codes Commission as well as the State Board of Interpreters for the Deaf, DeafBlind, and Hard of Hearing.
- He has been featured on Lt. Governor Calley’s ‘Hidden Talents Tour’, ABC’s ‘What Would You Do?’ on the employment of deaf & hard of hearing people.
- Greg is a recipient of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP’s) “Young Professionals Achievement” Award.
- He is also recognized with the Spirit of Rotary award for his “Under 40” community contribution and early career success.