More Conference Highlights
- 2015 Featured Lectures and Panels
- New Topical Conferences for 2015
- Celebrate the 2015 Annual Meeting Award Winners
- Process Safety Education: Meeting ABET Requirements and Industry Needs
- 67th Institute Lecture
- 2015 Andreas Acrivos Award for Professional Progress in Chemical Engineering Lecture
- IACChE's James Y. Oldshue Lecture
- Career Service Workshop
- D.I.C. Wang Award Lecture
- SBE's James E. Bailey Award Lecture
Interested in volunteering at the 2015 Annual Student Conference?
The Undergraduate Student Poster Competition can always use volunteers to judges Student Research Posters. With 350+ students presenting in 2014 and 80 judges, it is the largest forum for Chemical Engineering undergraduates to present their research to the professional community at large.
Date & Time:
Monday, November 9, 2015 | 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Volunteers need to be present on Monday, November 9 from approximately 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM. Volunteers should be comfortable judging scientific research posters.