As other openings appear, they will be posted on this tab. Please check back later.
Please click on this link for a listing of other contacts for jobs.
To list a job, please send a note to email@example.com with a short description of your opening and a link to your application website or email contact. This is a service to our members and not for marketing.
Global Process Safety Technical Specialist – Kansas Metro Area (CD-21736)
Location: Metro area of 400K population, access to universities, cultural events, excellent public transportation and more.
Relocation: Package available to qualified candidates
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits and competitive compensation including performance based bonus.
This client is looking for a talented PSM professional to be a valuable member to the EHS Director’s team, supporting multiple locations in the U.S. and abroad. This is a steadily growing company with multiple lines of business. Broad PSM experience in multiple industries is ideal for this role.
Responsibilities for this position include:
Key participation in audit program as a PSM auditor, leading a team of experts in developing standards and tools to obtain a high level performance across multiple industries in the U.S., Asia and other countries. Driving continuous process improvement efforts and supporting sites in the creation of action plans to bring certain PSM programs into optimum status.
The minimum requirements include a four-year degree in Engineering, ideally Chemical or Mechanical, Chemistry or other technical field and ten years of experience working in a PSM regulated environment with five years of PSM Program development, implementation and management. Candidates must be willing to travel 30-40%. Travel may reach 50% at times but that will not be the norm. Interested candidates must be willing to relocate to the Plains States.
Global Licensing Manager – KANSAS (DJ-21705)
Relocation: Everything but home purchase
Our multi-billion dollar international client – a leader in their marketplace – has been consistently growing through continued sales growth as well as smart acquisitions and rated highly amongst companies to work for. Due to growth as well as succession planning, they have a need for a leader on their high-level team who possesses strong and proven licensing and avant-garde leadership skills along with a solid background in M & As comfortable with traveling 25%.
Responsibilities for this position include:
This newly created role will be a key member in pursing global agreements, acquisitions and growth projects across multiple businesses to include concept to launch planning, transactional documents on deal structures, technical annexes and IP protection.
A Bachelor’s in Accounting/Finance/related with a minimum of five (5) years’ commercial business experience with financial modeling, project management, M&As, and strong leadership capability.
If you enjoy a brief commute to work residing in an area where housing is affordable in a small town living atmosphere yet with many big town amenities and thrive on working on the floor with your dynamic team, this position could be your next upward step in your career or that last feather in your cap. If you are the roll up your sleeve type who is ready for such a challenge, please contact:
Process Design Engineer
Afton Chemical Corporation develops and manufactures petroleum additives. Afton is seeking a process design engineer for our manufacturing facility in Sauget, Illinois located near Saint Louis, Missouri. Candidate must work effectively in a manufacturing environment within a team. Creative problem solving and troubleshooting skills as well as excellent communication skills are required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop PFDs, P&IDs, mass and energy balances for new and modified processes.
- Develop project scopes for small and medium sized capital projects.
- Specify new process equipment. Work with equipment vendors and Operations to aide in selection.
- Provide technical expertise and support for resolving operational issues.
- Provide technical coverage for plant trials and startups.
- Write and train chemical operators on operating procedures for new processes and equipment.
- Interface with R&D with regard to process development and process improvements.
- BS degree in Chemical Engineering
- Work or Co-Op experience a plus
- Able to travel (domestic and internationally as required)
- Excellent communication skills
Please feel free to e-mail your resume in confidence to www.aftonchemical.com/people/careers
Posted by Ken Myers, Afton Chemical - 618-583-1369; firstname.lastname@example.org
Several from the Witt Group, PO Box 1281, Longwood FL 32752
The Witt Group has specialized exclusively in technical placements in the chemical industry for twenty-five years. We do nationwide searches predominately for chemical manufacturing companies. Typical ranges are from $80-150K. Several opportunities in Houston include:
- Production Engineer- BSChE with 3 years minimum experience-must have DISTILLATION experience. To $90K.
- EH&S Director-BS-15 years minimum-15 reports-to $160K.
- PSM Lead-BS-5 years minimum-multi-billion dollar company-multi-site responsibility-to $125K.
Other opportunities outside of Houston Include:
- Process Control Engineer-BS-Batch/Delta V-to $110K-Baton Rouge Area as well as Illinois.
- Formulation Chemist-BS-Ink or paint experience-3 years minimum-to $90K-Cincinnati area
- Plant Manager-BSChE with 10 years minimum experience for a 50 person facility. Bacckground in capital projects. Fresno.CA and to $115K
- Reliability engineer-BSME or BSChE with 3 years minimum experience-Memphis,TN to $100K.
- Manufacturing Mgr-BSChE-10 years minimum-Charlotte,NC to $120K
- Process Engineers-BSChE-3 years minimum-Ohio,South Carolina,Arkansas to $100k.
Please feel free to e-mail your resume or call to discuss your career,obviously in confidence to Jerry Witt at Jwitt5@cfl.rr.com or 407-324-4137.