2023 AIChE Salary Survey Results
The results of the 2023 Salary Survey are in! Uncover how factors such as gender, race, age, experience, location, and industry affect salary.
Carbon Dioxide Major Accident Hazards Awareness
Commercial carbon capture and sequestration projects will handle very large quantities of carbon dioxide, which will present new challenges and hazards.
Wanted: Chemical Engineer Environmental Attorneys
Chemical engineers who are interested in an invigorating and meaningful career path can fill critical gaps in the practice of environmental law.
Reactions and Separations
Improving Water Sustainability with High-Recovery Reverse Osmosis
As organizations set goals to increase the sustainability of their water resources, reverse osmosis (RO), particularly high-recovery RO, offers a robust method to achieve these corporate initiatives.
- Same Looms, New “Smart” Textiles
- Lab-Grown Meat Just Got Tastier
- Novel Device Captures Solar Energy for Hydrogen Production
- Using Nanomotion to Test for Antibiotic Resistance
- Business Update
- Editorial: Crunching the Numbers
- Catalyzing Commercialization: Corn Zein-Based Edible Coatings Reduce Fresh Produce Waste
- AIChE Journal Highlight: Sustained Ocular Delivery of Anti-Inflammatory Therapeutics
- Process Safety Beacon: Maintain a Sense of Vulnerability
- New Products: Fluids and Solids Handling; Instrumentation; Laboratory Equipment; Materials and Chemicals; Operations and Maintenance; Environmental, Health, and Safety; Software
- Profile: Breaking New Ground in Geothermal Energy Technology
- Career Connection: How to Introduce Yourself in an Interview
- Institute News
- Introducing Some of AIChE’s Recently Elected Fellows
- Empowering Possibilities: AIChE’s 2023 Gala will Celebrate Chemical Engineering Organizations and Their Leaders
- AIChE and IChemE Announce Alliance on Hydrogen