Reactions and Separations
Scale-Up of Heterogeneous Catalysts
The scale-up of heterogeneous catalysts presents unique challenges to researchers in the chemical industry, as critical technical know-how is not widely available in the open literature.
Use Process Historian Data to Verify Safeguards
Use field-level data from process historians to verify safety assumptions made during hazard analyses.
Effective Practices in Equity and Inclusion for ChE Academic Departments
An inclusive culture has been found to increase the performance and innovation of organizations. Fostering inclusion in academic departments could have many of the same benefits.
Chronic Unease — The Missing Ingredient in Safety Leadership
To achieve a robust safety culture, a sense of chronic unease within an organization’s management can help develop a healthy preoccupation with failure in near misses, risk assessments, and audits.
- Modeling the Complex Chemistry of Carbon Capture with AI
- Delivering Transplant Organs with Drones
- Solar-to-Hydrogen Hits Efficiency Record
- Nanobubbles Provide a Pathway to Sustainability
- Business Update
- Editorial: A Practical Approach to Equity and Inclusion
- Catalyzing Commercialization: Producing Green Iron with a Zero-Carbon Electrochemical Process
- AIChE Journal Highlight: Nitrate Recycling from Agricultural Drainage
- Process Safety Beacon: People Are a Critical Part of Safe Operations
- New Products: Fluids and Solids Handling; Heat Transfer; Instrumentation; Operations and Maintenance
- Advanced Manufacturing Progress: ChemE Cube Challenges Student Teams to Tackle Direct Air Capture
- Institute News
- Meet Some of AIChE’s Recently Elected Fellows
- 2023 AIChE Spring Meeting and Global Congress on Process Safety Embraces the Future of the Profession — Mar. 12–16, Houston, TX
- AIChE Signs ExxonMobil as Title Sponsor of ChemE Cube Competition
- Air Liquide’s Michael Graff Will Present AGILE Keynote Lecture
- In Memoriam: Daniel R. Miller
The February issue of CEP is now available on the AIChE website, on the CEP app, and as a digital flipbook.