Fluids and Solids Handling
Mitigate a Subtle Cause of High-Temperature Hydrogen Attack
Estimate the hydrogen partial pressure of liquid-filled systems to select suitable metallurgies for industrial piping and equipment.
Seven Columns, Seven Questions: The Essence of HAZOPs
Conduct a hazard and operability study (HAZOP) by answering a series of seven questions.
Reactions and Separations
Navigating Raw Material Purification in Polyolefins Plants
Catalysts used in polymerization systems are sensitive to the purity of raw materials. Proper knowledge transfer from purification technology providers is key to meeting these high-purity requirements.
Back to Basics
Early-Stage Capital Cost Estimation
Early-stage capital cost estimates are critical to determining the financial feasibility of a project.
- Wearable Health Monitor Could Help Diagnose COVID-19
- Manufacturing Clean, Green Styrene
- Delivering CO2 in Conversion Systems
- RAPID Sponsors Sustainable Pulp and Paper Research
- Sustainable, Plant-Based Plastics Close the Recycling Loop
- Self-Growing Living Materials
- Editorial: The Spring Thaw Reveals Surprises
- Catalyzing Commercialization: Polymer Composite Utility Poles Offer Grid Resilience to Wildfires
- AIChE Journal Highlight: Keeping Chemical Engineering Education Relevant
- New Products: Instrumentation; Laboratory Equipment; Bioprocessing; Software; Environmental, Health, and Safety
- Process Safety Beacon: Recent Nitrogen Fatalities Are a Vivid Reminder
- Advanced Manufacturing Progress: Managing Risk Through Modular Process Intensification
- Profile: Shivali Kadam — Miss Oregon and ChE Shirks Gender Stereotypes
- Career Connection: Detox Your Digital Life
- ChE in Context: Context for AIChE’s Climate Change Policy
- Institute News
- Chemical Engineering and Safety Communities to Unite Online at AIChE's Virtual Spring Meeting & 17th Global Congress on Process Safety, Apr. 18–23
- AIChE Announces Candidates for 2021 Officer Election
- Kadri is Selected as 2021 AGILE Award Keynote Lecturer
The April issue of CEP is now available online at www.aiche.org/cep.