SBE Special Section: Food Engineering
Challenges and Opportunities in a Legacy Sector
Engineering Frozen Desserts (read this article now)
Single-Cell Proteins as Aquaculture Feed
Functional Surfaces in Food Processing
Putting Pressure on Food
Back to Basics
Introduction to Industrial Insulation
Designing an insulation system is more nuanced than simply selecting a material that has a maximum use temperature above the operating temperature of your system.
Vapor-Phase Nonideality: When to Worry
Should you account for vapor property nonidealities in chemical process simulations? The answer will depend on the degree of uncertainty allowed in your system.
Thailand’s Petrochemical Industry
Thailand has one of the most well-developed petrochemical industries in Asia. This article provides insights into past and present trends, challenges, and key success factors for the Thai chemical industry.
- A Transparent Polymer Skull Lets Scientists Peek into Mice Brains
- Taking 3D Printing One Step Further
- Microorganisms Extract Rare Earth Metals from Phosphate Rock
- Water Accelerates the Conversion of Furfural to Fuel
- Nanoparticles Combat Disease and Drought
- Engineers Develop Novel Method to Manufacture Quantum Dots
- Editorial: Love Is on the Menu
- Catalyzing Commercialization: Low-Power Hazardous-Gas Sensing Integrates with Consumer Electronics
- AIChE Journal Highlight: Elucidating the Behavior of Particle Suspensions in Viscoelastic Fluids
- Safety Minute: The Dangers of Emotional Stress
- New Products: Materials and Chemicals; Fluids and Solids Handling; Software; Safety Equipment; Instrumentation
- Process Safety Beacon: Surrounded by Too Many Warning Signs?
- YPOV: Leading Multidisciplinary Teams
- Technical Entity Trends: Expanding the Presence of Difference: Diversity in Engineering
- Institute News
- Highlights: Spring Meeting and Global Congress on Process Safety
- AIChE Publishes Journal of Advanced Manufacturing and Processing
- AIChE Releases New Climate Change Policy Statement
- Meet Some of AIChE's New Fellows
- Poddar Donation Launches Award for Rising Chemical Engineers
The May 2019 issue of CEP is now available online. AIChE members receive access to CEP, including a searchable archive of issues dating back to 2001, online at.