In April, AIChE’s Nominating Committee announced the slate of candidates for president-elect, and directors for the Institute’s 2022 election.
The president-elect will be elected to a three-year term, serving one year each as president-elect, president, and past president. The directors are elected for three-year terms.
Voting by paper and electronic proxy ballot will begin on September 12 and end on October 18. The election results will be announced at the Annual Business Meeting.
Election Slate for the 2023 Board
John Cirucci, Arizona State Univ.
Alan Nelson, Battery Materials at Redwood Materials
- Norma Alcantar, Univ. of South Florida
- Stephen Beaudoin, Purdue’s Davidson School of Chemical Engineering
- Lola Eniola-Adefeso, Univ. of Michigan
- Richard Grenville, SPX FLOW
- Hugh James, Project Commercialization Group
- Laura Matz, Merck, KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
- Todd Przybycien, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- David Shonnard, Michigan Technological Univ.