In April, AIChE’s Nominating Committee announced the slate of candidates for president-elect, secretary, and directors for the Institute’s 2021 election. Statements from the candidates are linked to below.
The president-elect will be elected to a three-year term, serving one year each as president-elect, president, and past president. The secretary and the directors are elected for three-year terms.
Voting by paper and electronic proxy ballot will begin on September 7 and end on October 12. The election results will be announced on November 8, during the Annual Business Meeting.
2021 Election Slate for the 2022 Board
Billy B. Bardin, Dow
John Cirucci, Arizona State Univ.
- Mary Kathryn (Kathy) Lee, ExxonMobil
- Dan Lambert, Savannah River National Lab
- Amos A. Avidan, Bechtel (retired)
- James R. (Jim) Beilstein, Owens Corning
- Paulette Clancy, Johns Hopkins Univ.
- Emmanuel Dada, Prairie View A&M Univ.
- David J. Dixon, South Dakota School of Mines & Tech
- Ian Glasgow, International Alliance Group
- Anne O’Neal, Chevron
- Daryl Roberts, DuPont