Reactions and Separations
Calculate the Power of Cryogenic Air Separation Units
Quickly estimate the power consumption of a cryogenic air separation unit using a calculator instead of a computer.
Develop a Loss-of-Containment Reduction Program
Devise a program to reduce the potential for hazardous chemical releases.
Fluids and Solids Handling
Is Your Pressure Drop Really Quadratic?
Gain a conceptual understanding of pressure drop correlations to check and interpret results from simulators and spreadsheets.
Back to Basics
Evaluate Control Valve Performance
Make control valves a focal point for improvements to process performance and economics.
- Could an Anticoagulant Help Treat COVID-19?
- Revving Up the Hydrogen Economy
- Carbon Capture Moves Coal Toward the Future
- Chemical Engineers Create Silicon-Perovskite Solar Cell
- ChemE Rock Stars: Karen Gleason: An Innovator in Chemical Vapor Deposition
- Editorial: Time for a Change
- Catalyzing Commercialization: Ultrasonic Dehydration of Protein Suspensions
- AIChE Journal Highlight: How Can Chemical Engineers Help to Lower the Cost of Cultivated Meat?
- New Products: Bioprocessing; Software; Instrumentation; Fluids and Solids Handling; Operations and Maintenance; Materials and Chemicals
- Career Connection: Learn Video Communication Skills
- Process Safety Beacon: Can A Fail-Open Valve Fail Closed?
- Trends: Formulation and Delivery Strategies for COVID-19 Drugs
- Profile: Amir Sheikhi — An Avid Chemical Engineer
- Advanced Manufacturing Progress: Modular, Intensified Processes Promote Resilient Manufacturing
- We're In This Together: In the Midst of COVID-19, Chemical Industry Executives Voice Optimism
- Institute News
- AIChE Revises Its Statement on Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
- Introducing Some of AIChE’s New Fellows
The June 2020 issue of CEP is now available online at aiche.org/cep.
Check out the new CEP digital flipbook which can be accessed from the CEP homepage.