There's a lot planned for San Antonio, so get a head start planning your time with these links. If your want technical programming information, check out the complete technical program and program grid for the Spring Meeting. You can also view the 13th GCPS program grid. And definitely download the official AIChE Events App for Android or for iPhone to plan ahead and stay focused and updated at the meeting.
Registration and Hotels
If you're not yet registered, do so now to get a lower rate than on-site registration.
AGILE Award Keynote Address
AGILE Award winner John Y. Televantos, Partner, Arsenal Capital Partners will deliver the 2017 Keynote Address entitled "Chemical Engineers Can Do Anything."
Fuels and Petrochemicals Division Welcome Session and Keynote Address
“Energy-Industry Trends and Insights from the Wellhead to Downstream Products” presented by Claire Cagnolatti, Vice President of Chemicals Studies, HSB Solomon Associates LLC
2017 Spring & GCPS Monday Luncheon
Billy Bardin, M&E Technology Director, The Dow Chemical Company
2017 Spring & GCPS Tuesday Luncheon
Michael McAtee, Senior Vice President Strategic Projects, BASF
2017 Spring & GCPS Wednesday Luncheon
Luis Fernandez-Moreno, Senior Vice President & President Chemicals Group, Ashland, Inc.
This year's topical conferences
- The 2017 AIChE Spring Meeting features the following topical conferences:
- 3rd Big Data Analytics
- 5th International Conference on Upstream Engineering and Flow Assurance
- 17th Topical Conference on Gas Utilization
- 20th Topical Conference on Refinery Processing
- Kister Distillation Symposium
- Emerging Technologies in Clean Energy
- Innovative and Smart Manufacturing
- The 29th Ethylene Producers’ Conference
- Sustainable Engineering
- Process Intensification