IBM Senior Scientist.
The interview took place ahead of the the 2010 Annual Meeting Plenary: Energy and Water Sustainability for a Smart Planet. You can watch the interview in the video area on the right.
Stay Tuned to ChEnected for a video of the entire Energy & Water Plenary at the 2010 AIChE Annual.
See a full list of special events covered at the 2010 Annual Meeting.
Check out all videos taken at the 2010 AIChE Annual Meeting, including:
- Kristine Chin interviews Ann Lee and Jean Bender of Genentech
- Harvey W. Blanch interviewed at the SBE-sponsored James E. Bailey Award Lecture
- Julio M. Ottino, Dean, R.R. McCormick Institute Professor, interviewed at 62nd Institute Lecture
- Greg Stephanopoulos introduces Harvey W. Blanch, recipient of the 2010 James E. Bailey Award
- Kristi S. Anseth Speaks at Professional Progress Award Lecture at 2010 AIChE Annual
- David A. Klanecky of Dow and Spike Narayan of IBM on Energy and Water Sustainability
- Professor Roland Clift on Industrial Ecology and Sustainability
- Chemical Engineer Bill Lonergan on the 2010 AIChE Annual Meeting
- 2010 Chem-E-Car Winner