Yesterday during the Chem-E-Car inspection, we had an opportunity to visit with and interview a few teams participating in the 2011 Chem-E-Car Competition, which takes place today at the Minneapolis Convention Center. First, we interviewed Carnegie Mellon University, next year's Annual Student Conference hosts, about their 2011 Chem-E-Car, The Tartan Traveler. You can watch the interview below.
See Additional Chem-E-Car Awards, Statistics and Slideshow from this year's competition. See List of Competitors. See Complete 2011 Chem-E-Car Series with pre-competition interviews.
- 2011 National Chem-E-Car Competitors [On Location] (chenected.aiche.org)
- Carnegie Mellon Interviewed about their Chem-E-Car at AIChE's 2011 Student Conference (chenected.aiche.org)
- University of Minnesota Interviewed about Their Chem-E-Car at AIChE's 2011 Student Conference (chenected.aiche.org)
- Monterrey Tech Interviewed about Their Chem-E-Car at AIChE's 2011 Student Conference (chenected.aiche.org)
- 2011 Chem-E-Car Results Are In! [Slideshow] (chenected.aiche.org)
- Entrevista con Coki Racing Team - Universidad de Puerto Rico - 2011 AIChE Chem-E-Car Ganadores (chenected.aiche.org)
- Upload your 2011 AIChE Annual Videos (chenected.aiche.org)
- 2011 Student Conference Welcome Ceremony [on location] (chenected.aiche.org)