ChEnected—Where Chemical Engineers Mix it Up—is a unique online community created for and by young professional chemical engineers. Presented by AIChE, ChEnected is where chemical engineers can read, view, contribute, and engage with everything Chem-E. Learn new skills, solve challenges, find mentors, engage with other chemical engineers, and gain more exposure to hiring companies.
- ChEnected is Reactive. The Reactor blog is the epicenter of ChEnected, featuring content that covers the spectrum of the Chemical Enginering profession – from hot developments and opinions in the areas of alternative energy to career and legal advice. By virtue of its name, The Reactor blog is meant to be the driver of discussions about all things ChemE. Those discussions will help mold its future, its content, and the entire ChEnected portal. So please, be an active participant by commenting on posts, providing feedback, or becoming a guest contributor.
- ChEnected is Interactive, featuring polls, reviews, jokes, challenges, and contests.
- ChEnected is Connected. Join us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Flickr, Slideshare and more.
- ChEnected is Multimedia. Look for our ChEtube video content, which can also be accessed on our YouTube channel and ChemE On Demand.
- ChEnected is You. Every month, we’ll feature new Young Professionals and Students.