In April, AIChE’s Nominating Committee announced the slate of candidates for president-elect, treasurer, and four director positions for the 2024 AIChE Board.
The president-elect will be elected to a three-year term, serving one year each as president-elect, president, and past president. The treasurer and directors are elected for three-year terms.
Voting by paper and electronic proxy ballot will begin on September 11 and end on October 16. The election results will be announced at the Annual Business Meeting.
Election Slate for the 2024 Board
- Rakesh Agrawal, Purdue Univ.
- Joseph D. Smith, Missouri Univ. of Science and Technology
- Ana P. Davis, Syngenta
- Lori T. McDowell, LMcDowell Inc.
- Martin A. Abraham, SUNY Brockport
- Georges Belfort, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- Concetta La Marca, Chemours Co.
- Dave Parrillo, Dow
- Sindee L. Simon, North Carolina State Univ.
- Mary Ellen Ternes, Earth & Water Law, LLC
- Jean W. Tom, Bristol Myers Squibb
- Jessica O. Winter, The Ohio State Univ.