Back to Basics
11 Problem-Solving Myths that Limit Results
Avoid some common stumbling blocks when solving both simple and complex problems.
Common Problems in Pilot Plant and Laboratory Hazard Analysis
Avoid these common problems during a research hazard analysis and risk assessment (HARA) to effectively evaluate hazards in pilot plant and laboratory operations.
Proving Waste Disposal Security with Water Molecules
When designing lagoons and landfills, it’s important to understand how clayey soil formed and changed during its geologic past, as well as how containment potential is evaluated.
Comparing Drum-Pump and Direct Expansion Refrigeration Systems
This article reviews drum-pump and direct expansion technologies to provide guidance for refrigeration system selection.
- Making Forest Management Cost-Effective
- Drone-Based Nose Can Sniff Out Bad Odors
- Wearable Sensor Provides Early Alert for Wound Infections
- Anti-Tick Vaccine Shows Promise for Preventing Lyme Disease
- Researchers Develop Self-Healing Smart Bandages
Editorial: New Year’s Resolutions: Avoiding the Self-Sabotage
Catalyzing Commercialization: Redefining Protein Therapeutics with an Expanded Amino Acid Universe
ChE in Context: Building Blocks for Contributing to Public Affairs Within AIChE
Process Safety Beacon: Ensure Drawings and Procedures Are Accurate
New Products: Instrumentation; Software; Operations and Maintenance; Bioprocessing; Materials and Chemical; Fluids and Solids Handling; Engineering Services
Advanced Manufacturing Progress: Process Electrification to Drive Industrial Decarbonization
Trends: SAChE Celebrates 30 Years of Advancing Safety Education
Spotlight on Safety: Don’t Rob the Pillars of Your Safety Programs
- AIChE Gala Celebrates the Extraordinary Societal Contributions of Organizations and Leaders
- President’s Message: Advancing AIChE — What is Our “Next”?
- 2021 Annual Meeting in Review
- Introducing some of AIChE’s Recently Elected Fellows