Special Section: Renewable Natural Gas
- Riding a Wave of Waste to a Clean Energy Future
- Upgrading Biogas to RNG: Favorable policies and environmental benefits are earning renewable natural gas (RNG) market acceptance. Upgrading technologies are critical to producing RNG that is ready to serve this market.
- Farm-Based Anaerobic Digestion to Catalyze Decarbonization: Food and beverage waste can be combined with manure from farms in anaerobic digesters to produce renewable natural gas.
- Incorporating RNG into the Gas System: Gas utility providers are working to overcome technical challenges and implement renewable natural gas as a clean energy source.
Back to Basics
Step Into the Digital Age with Python: The programming language for everybody is for chemical engineers, too.
- Study Highlights Gender Differences in STEM Aspiration
- A Novel Material for Thermoelectric Technology
- Creating Plastics with Water and Cellulose
- Nanomaterial Tougher Than Steel
- Pinpointing Cleaner, Greener Hydrogen Production
- Artificial Intelligence Powers Chemical Engineering Research
- Editorial: Learning a New Language
- Letters: Bourbon Production Is Not Immune to Safety Incidents; Flu Mortality Rates: The Math Doesn’t Add Up; Not All MBAs Are the Same; Editorial Advisory Board Member Receives Distinguished Alumni Award
- Catalyzing Commercialization: Ultra-Cool Metal Roofing Material is Poised to Reduce Energy Needs
- Process Safety Progress Highlight: AI as an Ally in Hazard Analyses
- Process Safety Beacon: The Nose Does Not Always Know
- New Products: Instrumentation; Fluids and Solids Handling; Laboratory Equipment; Software; Materials and Chemicals; Operations and Maintenance; Environmental Health and Safety
- Trends: Introducing the Food Engineering, Expansion and Development (FEED) Institute
- Emerging Voices: Looking Beyond the Engineering Perspective
- Meeting Sneak Peek: AIChE Annual Meeting Set for Boston, Nov. 7–11; Online Nov. 15–19
- Institute News
- Meet Some of AIChE’s Recently Elected Fellows
- AIChE Announces Inaugural Class of Future STEM Scholars
- Center for Hydrogen Safety Partners with bp in Energy Transition
- AIChE Election Begins Sept. 7
- In Memoriam