Waste Plastic: Challenges and Opportunities for the Chemical Industry
The ever-increasing mass of unmanaged plastic waste is causing significant damage to global ecosystems. A few key regulations and recycling technologies are helping to curb the threat.
Use Dynamic Analysis to Determine Time to Consequence
Dynamic simulations can help to calculate time to consequence and ensure safety systems are able to prevent hazardous events.
Back to Basics
Design and Operation Considerations for Distillation Experiments
This practical guide gives a broad overview of how to set up experimental distillation projects.
Steam vs. Electric Heating — The Basics
Consider process requirements and plant operating goals to determine the optimal heating source for your facility.
- A Bacteria-Killing Face Mask for COVID-19 Protection
- Catalyzing Solutions for Improved Emissions Control
- The Next Generation of Artificial Organs
- Training for Smarter Artificial Intelligence
- Marine Sponges Inspire Stronger, Lighter Buildings and Bridges
- Editorial: We Can’t Worm Our Way Out of This
- Catalyzing Commercialization: Two-Dimensional Materials for Versatile Biosensing
- AIChE Journal Highlight: Moving from Postdictive to Predictive Kinetics in Reaction Engineering
- New Products: Fluids and Solids Handling; Materials and Chemicals; Software; Instrumentation
- Process Safety Beacon: Not All Vibrations Are “Good Vibrations”
- Safety Minute: Don’t Override Safety Devices
- Emerging Voices: Lessons Learned from the Global Pandemic
- Institute News
- AIChE Virtual Gala’s Featured Program Is Open to All
- 2020 Board of Directors’ and Institute Awards
- Virtual Annual Meeting Goes Online Nov. 16–20; Registration Is Open
- Nielsen to Receive Inaugural Gregory N. Stephanopoulos Award for Metabolic Engineering
AIChE members now have four options for reading CEP: Print, New Digital Flipbook, CEP App, and the AIChE Website. Which is your favorite way to read CEP? Find out here.