The American Institute of Chemical Engineers is holding its Spring Meeting and 10th Global Congress on Process Safety, in New Orleans March 30 - April 3. The AIChE Spring Meeting is the year's key technical conference for practicing chemical engineers. A wide range of subjects relevant to the current needs of industry is covered. The Global Congress on Process Safety is now grown into the world's largest gathering of process safety experts. See Registration Information for both events.
Interested in contributing a blog entry about the meeting? Contribute Now
[table id=21 /]
Spring Meeting Highlights Include
- The first Shale Gas and Tight Oil Topical Conference
- Panel session on Light Tight Oil and Shale Gas Rapid Growth and Development
- Two Networking Lunches for Spring Meeting Attendees
- Dual-Format Poster Session that includes electronic presentations of select posters
- Spring Meeting Student Program
At the largest annual gathering of process safety experts in the world, participants will share lessons learned in the chemical, refining, and pharmaceutical industries on how to avoid incidents, manage risk, ensure plant safety, and strengthen process safety management programs.
GCPS Highlights Include:
- 29th CCPS International Conference
- 48th Loss Prevention Symposium
- 16th Process Plant Symposium
- 10th Global Congress on Process Safety Banquet