Today’s for-profit businesses and nonprofit organizations are faced with the need to accomplish multiple strategic priorities to achieve their goals for revenue, membership involvement, and longevity. A concept underlying all these priorities is growth. Without growth, any organization will stagnate, regress, and possibly jeopardize its mission. AIChE is no exception.
- Being a global organization of chemical engineering practitioners
- Creating new industry tech-nology groups, and strengthening existing ones
- Developing innovative products and services using web technologies
- Engaging members in improving the undergraduate curriculum and promoting lifelong learning
- Impacting society by educating the public and government on complex technical issues.