Communicating Expert Knowledge to Technical Communities
- Conference: AIChE Spring Meeting and Global Congress on Process Safety
- Year: 2007
- Proceeding: 2007 Spring Meeting & 3rd Global Congress on Process Safety
- Type: Oral
- Room: Grand Ballroom C & F
- Location: Hilton Americas-Houston
- Time: Wednesday, April 25, 2007 - 8:00am-11:15am
This session is primarily intended to help engineers effectively communicate important safety technology within and between companies (hazard communication, product labeling, product stewardship, etc.), but also to improve communications from the technical community to non-technical executives. Papers with the following topics are invited: a) sources of technical information for plant safety, b) highlights of recent technology that needs better dissemination, c) highlights of older technology that is neglected and needs better dissemination, and d) tools and methods for improving communications in the safety arena (up, down, and across).
Paper abstracts are public but to access Extended Abstracts, you must first purchase the conference proceedings.
Do you already own this?
Log In for instructions on accessing this content.
|AIChE Graduate Student Members||Free|
|AIChE Undergraduate Student Members||Free|