Install Ventilation to Reduce Area Electrical Classifications
Ventilation is an effective means to mitigate potentially hazardous atmospheres, enabling its use to lower the area electrical classification of pilot plants and laboratories.
Improve Process Development with Molecular Analysis
Use molecular analysis to reveal hidden value during process development.
Back to Basics
Navigating Pressure-Relief System Guidance
Save time and your sanity — know where to look for pressure-relief system design information.
Managing Ammonia in Wastewater
Ammonia is one of the most commonly produced chemicals globally. Efficiently removing it from wastewater streams could allow it to serve as a source of revenue in many applications.
How to Innovate During a Crisis
Even during a crisis like the COVID-19 pandemic, organizations must show that they can innovate and serve their clients. Follow these steps to revitalize your innovation process.
- Reversible Wet Adhesive Can Repair Tissue Almost Instantly
- Nanosponges Soak Up Coronavirus
- Bending the Rules for Flexible Electronics
- A New Class of Drugs, Minus the Side Effects
- Artificial Chemist Platform Advances R&D
- Editorial: Normalization of Deviance in the Time of COVID-19
- Catalyzing Commercialization: Engineered Oils from Agricultural Byproducts
- AIChE Journal Highlight: Addressing Common Misconceptions about Distillation
- Profile: Finding the Fun in Entrepreneurship
- Career Connection: Declutter Your Life to Reduce Stress
- Process Safety Beacon: Perform Hot Work at a Safe Distance
- New Products
- Advanced Manufacturing Progress: Rethinking Domestic Supply Chains
- Safety Minute: Rushing Causes Errors
- Institute News
- AIChE’s First Virtual Spring Meeting and GCPS Debuts Online, August 17–21
- Doherty Will Present 2020 AIChE Prausnitz Institute Lecture
The June 2020 issue of CEP is now available online at aiche.org/cep.
Check out the new CEP digital flipbook which can be accessed from the CEP homepage.