AIChE is developing a new strategic plan — with the aim of guiding the Institute toward success in the 21st century. As part of this process, AIChE is seeking input from current members, potential future members, and stakeholders. The information is being solicited through several vehicles, including focus groups (via Webex), Engage discussion questions, and this survey.
Inviting Participation from All
AIChE invites all chemical engineers and bio-related engineers across industries and specializations — as well as student engineers and stakeholders in allied professions — to complete this survey.
We value your input. Your answers to questions about AIChE and the context in which it operates will help shape the Institute’s future. Through this survey, AIChE will gather information on topics including:
- Trends that impact our profession and the industries in which we work and study
- What chemical and bio-related engineers — at all career levels — want from a professional society
- Products and services sought by members and customers
- Membership needs and professional concerns of specific member types — including students, young professionals, and graduate students
- Strengths and weaknesses of AIChE
- AIChE’s role in government policy
Clicking on the link below will take you to a survey where you'll be asked to complete up to six questions.
This survey is now closed.