• Lack of case studies that can be used to develop the business rationale for the design and scale-up of MCPI plants.
• Lack of cost of ownership models to help companies justify the scaling of MCPI plants.
• Need to collect global learnings about module manufacturing economics within the institute
• Heightened awareness of key benefit and cost drivers in CAPEX and OPEX of MCPI plants
• Case studies providing clarity on the impact of MCPI on net present value
• Methodology for understanding the economics of MCPI plants
Continued data collection from the CII Industry Advisory Team for bottom-up operational expense (OPEX) and capital expense (CAPEX) impact factors.
Case Study 1 data analysis was continued, with added emphasis on probabilistic modeling of cost and revenue, Monte Carlo simulation of CAPEX and OPEX, and incorporation of bottom-up OPEX and CAPEX cost-influence data, as acquired from the CII Industry Advisory Team.