Modeling the Total Cost of Ownership for Scaling-Up via Modular Chemical Process Intensification
• Lack of case studies that can be used to develop the business rationale for the design and scale-up of MCPI plants.
• Lack of cost of ownership models to help companies justify the scaling of MCPI plants.
• Need to collect global learnings about module manufacturing economics within the institute
• Heightened awareness of key benefit and cost drivers in CAPEX and OPEX of MCPI plants
• Case studies providing clarity on the impact of MCPI on net present value
• Methodology for understanding the economics of MCPI plants