Particle-Based Separations Keynote I (Invited Talk)
- Conference: World Congress on Particle Technology
- Year: 2018
- Proceeding: 8th World Congress on Particle Technology
- Type: Oral
- Room: Crystal Ballroom J1
- Location: Orlando World Center Marriott
- Time: Monday, April 23, 2018 - 8:00am-9:30am
This session includes keynote presentations covering adsorbent based separation (by Prof. James Ritter, University of South Carolina) and theoretical-empirical method for cyclone design (by Mr. William Heumann, CEO of Heumann Environmental).
Paper abstracts are public but to access Extended Abstracts, you must first purchase the conference proceedings.
Do you already own this?
Log In for instructions on accessing this content.
|AIChE Graduate Student Members||Free|
|AIChE Undergraduate Student Members||Free|