Invited Tutorial Session - Approaches in Big Data Analytics II
- Conference: AIChE Spring Meeting and Global Congress on Process Safety
- Year: 2018
- Proceeding: 2018 Spring Meeting and 14th Global Congress on Process Safety
- Type: Oral
- Room: Grand Ballroom 13/14
- Location: Orlando World Center Marriott
- Time: Tuesday, April 24, 2018 - 3:30pm-5:00pm
This invited session will bring together experts from different departments, including Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Chemical Engineering, and Statistics. Approaches that deal with the 3V’s (volume, velocity and variety) based on data-driven methods, statistics, machine learning and optimization techniques will be presented in this session. Theoretical development and application of these approaches will be discussed in details. This session will showcase how current big data analytics methods are utilized to improve decision making.
Paper abstracts are public but to access Extended Abstracts, you must first purchase the conference proceedings.
Do you already own this?
Log In for instructions on accessing this content.
|Employees of CCPS Member Companies||$150.00|
|AIChE Graduate Student Members||Free|
|AIChE Undergraduate Student Members||Free|