Colloidal Hydrodynamics: Structure and Microrheology
- Conference: AIChE Annual Meeting
- Year: 2017
- Proceeding: 2017 Annual Meeting
- Type: Oral
- Room: Marquette I/II/III/VIII/IX
- Location: Hilton Minneapolis
- Time: Tuesday, October 31, 2017 - 3:15pm-5:45pm
This session will focus on phenomena of microscopic and macroscopic hydrodynamics in colloidal suspensions. Contributions of interest include, but are not limited to, phenomena involving the coupling of fluid dynamics with Brownian motion, inter-particle forces, and external fields.
Paper abstracts are public but to access Extended Abstracts, you must first purchase the conference proceedings.
Do you already own this?
Log In for instructions on accessing this content.
|AIChE Graduate Student Members||Free|
|AIChE Undergraduate Student Members||Free|