Multiscale Modeling II
- Conference: AIChE Annual Meeting
- Year: 2006
- Proceeding: 2006 Annual Meeting
- Type: Oral
- Room: Union Square 15 & 16
- Location: Hilton San Francisco
- Time: Friday, November 17, 2006 - 8:30am-11:00am
Papers are sollicited on novel computational and theoretical methods, as well as applications of methods to bridge length and/or time scales in all areas of chemical engineering, including thermodynamics, catalysis and reaction engineering, separation processes, material properties, etc...
Paper abstracts are public but to access Extended Abstracts, you must first purchase the conference proceedings.
Do you already own this?
Log In for instructions on accessing this content.
|AIChE Graduate Student Members||Free|
|AIChE Undergraduate Student Members||Free|