Online Registration is Now Open
- Most meals
- Admission to all sessions
- Conference materials
- Conference proceedings
- Registration is open to everyone
- SBE and IMES Members receive membership rates. Become an SBE member or an IMES member today!
- Hotel room nights may be purchased at a discounted rate of $340.00/night during registration before April 24, 2020. The hotel bookings will close on April 24, 2020.
- If you are an Israeli citizen, you will be charged VAT when you arrive at the hotel
- There will be a charge for the 2nd and 3rd occupants. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
- Check in time at hotel: 15:00pm local time
- Check out time at hotel: 12:00pm local time
- If you book your hotel through us, your hotel reservation will include:
- Israeli breakfast at the main hotel restaurant
- Wifi in guestroom
- Access to the Sheraton Fitness
- Early Bird Registration ends on April 18, 2020
Early-Bird (IMES or SBE Member)
Ending April 18, 2020
|Regular (IMES or SBE Member)||
Ending April 18, 2020
|Academic / Government||$995||$1,095||$1,095||$1,195|
Cancellations received in writing to email@example.com and postmarked no later than Wednesday, April 15, 2020 will receive a full refund, less a $100 processing fee. Full payment of fees must accompany this registration form. After April 15, 2020, no refunds will be given. Hotel room nights need to be booked through our registration portal by April 24, 2020. After April 24, 2020, no refunds will be given for hotel room nights.
U.S. visa procedures have been changing. If you are planning to attend an AIChE Meeting and will need a visa, we encourage you to visit the U.S. Visa Policy Web Page for updates on visa procedures and applications. Please allow ample time for visa processing.
International travelers who are seeking to travel to the United States under the Visa Waiver Program are now subject to enhanced security requirements. All eligible travelers who wish to travel under the Visa Waiver Program must apply for authorization using the Electronic System for Travel Authorization.
If you do not know whether your country is part of the Visa Waiver Program, you will be able to ascertain such by clicking here. Once you go to the website scroll down to the bottom of the page, click either “apply” or “update/check status”.
All International travelers from countries participating in the Visa Waiver Program must enter their names into this database. If you fail to do so, officials at your airport of departure may prevent you from boarding your flight.
For more information on traveling to the United States please go to the International Visitors Office (IVO). The IVO is a resource on visa-related issues for the National Academies, Academy members, and the scientific community.
Click here for Canadian Visa information.