DEPLOY Conference: Modular Technologies for Waste-to-X
April 5-6, 2021
The RAPID DEPLOY Conference Series offers attendees an invite-only crowd providing opportunities to engage in a mixture of invited talks and active workshop-style sessions culminating in a synthesis activity led by RAPID staff. Attendees will leave energized with new connections and empowered to deploy new ideas.
The first in the series, RAPID DEPLOY: Modular Technologies for Waste-to-X, will focus on developing new routes for converting waste materials to products.
What to Expect
- Have a seat at the table to define and solve problems associated with deploying waste-to-x process technologies
- Have an opportunity to share technology or opportunities for collaboration through an attendee lightning round
- Receive a free RAPID eLearning course ($895 value)
- Receive a complimentary copy of the DEPLOY: Waste-to-X conference report-out
DEPLOY: Waste-to-X Technical Program
All times listed are in ET.
Monday, April 5
- 1:00-1:30 Welcome & Introductions
- 1:30-2:15 Keynote Speaker: Paul Dauenhauer, University of Minnesota
- 2:30-3:00 Problem Definition Exercise
- 3:00-4:45 Workshop
- 4:45-5:00 Virtual Networking
Tuesday, April 6
- 1:00-1:15 Virtual Networking
- 1:15-1:30 Industry Technology Tour
- 1:30-2:00 Attendee Technology Lightning Talks
- 2:00-4:30 Workshop
- 4:45-5:00 Synthesis Speaker: RAPID Leadership
Early Bird rates end March 15, 2021
|Employees of RAPID Member Organization||$395||$445|
|Employees of RAPID Affiliate Organizations||$445||$495|
Apply to Attend
Due to the interactive nature of the conference, seats are limited. Conference attendance is an invite-only process. Interested attendees may apply for an invitation and will be notified no later than March 31, 2021 of acceptance or nonacceptance.
A new conference series from the RAPID Manufacturing Institute, DEPLOY is an engaging, interactive meeting where attendees leave energized with connections and new ideas around the commercialization or deployment of cutting edge, often modular, process technologies.