What is RAPID?
RAPID is the Modular Chemical Process Intensification Institute for Clean Energy Manufacturing.
RAPID's Industry-Led Vision
The RAPID institute is creating
- a dynamic network of partners who collectively build a sustainable ecosystem
- that develops and broadly commercializes new MCPI technology
- delivering dramatic reductions in energy, greenhouse gas, capital and operating cost
- that makes U.S. Manufacturing and our workforce more competitive.
The RAPID institute is a diverse network of industry leaders, researchers, educators, engineers, operators and facilities.
- Participate in roadmapping.
- Participate on the Governing Board, Technical Advisory Board (TAB), and Members Council.
- IP Benefits - Get in on the ground floor; joining later requires IP buy-in.
- Be at the forefront in developing new technology related to process intensification.
- Participate in members council meetings to help steer the course of the organization.
- Opportunities to develop projects (with cost share).
- Access discounts on AIChE and RAPID conferences and events.
- Help educate and train your current and future workforce.
- Additional benefits depend on membership level, e.g. IP privileges, governing board sets, or part of the Technical Advisory Board or its subcommittees.
Click image to see larger size.