Equipment Reliability and Inspection Practices
- Conference: AIChE Spring Meeting and Global Congress on Process Safety
- Year: 2019
- Proceeding: 2019 Spring Meeting and 15th Global Congress on Process Safety
- Type: Oral
- Room: River/Starboard/Port
- Location: Hilton New Orleans Riverside
- Time: Wednesday, April 3, 2019 - 8:00am-9:30am
This session will focus on improving equipment reliability and getting the most benefit from equipment inspections. This session will be a review of recommended inspections and inspection intervals for chemical process equipment as well as methods to optimize inspection frequency based on industry standards and findings from previous inspections. This session will look at risk-based methods to manage equipment inspection deferrals and ways to manage equipment inspections to meet safety requirements as well as minimize resource requirements.
Paper abstracts are public but to access Extended Abstracts, you must first purchase the conference proceedings.
Do you already own this?
Log In for instructions on accessing this content.
|Employees of CCPS Member Companies||$150.00|
|AIChE Graduate Student Members||Free|
|AIChE Undergraduate Student Members||Free|